Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 8 EOC Creative Content



There are many ways to show creative content for my new meat snack, Bangkok Bites. I am a DFVP student so commercials or storyboarding would be an ideal way to get my product out their. I figured other DFVP students would jump on those mediums, so I decided to do something I hope will be a little different. I chose to create a product ad to display my tasty meaty treats.
 Bangkok Bites are Thai flavored chicken jerky treats that go great with beer at bars and parties. They will be circular in shape and will come in a 6 oz zip lock plastic bag. My ad will show Phileas Fogg in his flying  balloon crossing over Thailand and eating the treats. Instead of a hot air balloon, it will be a tasty Bangkok Bite that is fueling Phileas through the skies. The ad will also show its nutrient facts and high in protein content on the front of the package. Made in Thailand will be shown in bold letters.  I want everyone to know they are getting something exotic. I will also display other available flavors  on the ad like original, peppered, and hot teriyaki.
Bangkok Bites will also come in a form of chicken bars. They will be perfect for on–the-go snacks.  In the top right hand corner of the ad, their will be a price of $1.99. I will stress that you will be getting more BANG for your buck. I will use red, white, and blue for the product and the ad. Ironically their national flag has the same colors as United States. I think that can be a great marketing tool for those who really believe in the red, white, and blue.  I believe showing my product this way will excite adults to purchase these meaty treats.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment