Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week 6 EOC ME X 3

                                                     Week 6 E.O.C ME X 3 

      Ever so often, many people may buy an item either because it is expensive or valuable. We tend to
purchase things that help define ourselves and bring us joy. Three items I feel help define me is my Rolex watch, white Gucci loafers, and my Sony NEX-EA50UH professional camcorder. These things mean a lot to me, not because they are pricey, but because they represent my personality and me as an artist.
     As long as I can remember, I have been always fascinated with Swiss made time pieces. So I decided as soon as I got enough money, I was going to buy one. My watch of choice was the Rolex Datejust. I chose this watch because it was elegant and stylish like myself. The time piece isn't over the top with  lots of diamonds and gold. It makes a statement that says "hey I'm here; acknowledge me as a contender or as a professional." The Robb Report once had an article that stated "that you can tell a lot about a person just by looking at their watch."


http://www.rolex.com/en#/rolex-watches/datejust/introduction.
My white Gucci loafers shows that I am very fashionable and I care about my appearance. A nice expensive pair of shoes gives me self-confidence and the motivation I need to continue to do well in school. I know if I keep my grades up, I will find a high paying career that will allow me to continue to buy nice things when I get out in the field.

http://www.cartraderny.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Fiat-500-by-Gucci-Shoes-White-850x566.jpg     

      Purchasing my own $3600.00 HD camcorder shows that I am very serious in the field that I am pursuing. I am able to shoot professional looking videos as well as edit them outside of school. I am one with my camera. It allows me to sharpen my skills on framing, composition, and camera angles. I don't know what I would do with out it.
http://www.adorama.com/SONEXEA50UH.html?gclid=CI66tuW1vrMCFVBgMgodg34ATg

2 comments:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of tonyromestproductions blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

  2. I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.


    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete