Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Week 1 EOC My Voice

-->
3



                      Week 1 EOC  My Voice

My name is Tony Donald and I am currently a student at AILV and I’m majoring in digital film. I shoot and edit music videos in my spare time. With  my  degree  in  film,  I  hope  to  become  a successful movie  director  and   screenplay  writer.  I am currently  in the  process of writing a script  titled  Wormwood.  It  will  be  a  feature  that  involves religious and historical facts  that  describe  the  end  of  the  world according to the gospel of  Saint John. I spend a lot of time creating movie posters before I began to write. It allows me to be more creative. I have two already, one of which is a thriller titled Insatiable. It’s a love story that involves lust, greed, and murder. When I write I want to be able to make an positive impact on peoples lives.
Posted 1 week ago by Tonyromest Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment